CRSÂ® - The metabolism screening system
The CRS-analysis system is the first measuring device worldwide to offer a non-invasive screening method for identifying the regulation of the cellular metabolism.
The optical measuring takes place on the ball of the thumb within a few seconds. Using a measurement probe, the autofluorescence of endogenous metabolic substances is registered non-invasively.
You immediately obtain a graphical evaluation of your personal metabolic situation. This individual evaluation can be used to detect any imbalance within the metabolism and possible deficiencies of vital micronutrients.
The CRS® analysis-system
for optimal health care
Version for the medical field
With 14 statements and 14 indicators for the current metabolic regulation, the CRS-med-system for the medical field offers an ideal method for obtaining comprehensive information on the patient’s current metabolic status already during the first conversation with the patient. It provides valuable support in diagnostics and therapy control as well as for information purposes.
Disorders in their metabolism can be shown to the patient, treatment approaches can be indicated and courses of therapy can be visualised.
Version for health consultation
The CRS-prevent-system is available for spa and fitness centres and for the food sector. Based on the same technology, but showing reduced statements, this version is perfect for offering your customers service and expertise in health consultation. Metabolic disorders can be identified and explained to the customer in a convincing way.
On account of the individual measuring result, selective recommendations regarding healthy nutrition, fitness and vitality can be made.
Regular follow-up measurements visualise the success.
Where is the CRS® system being used?
- in personal health prevention
- in occupational health prevention
- for monitoring the effects of nutrition and exercise on the metabolism
- in therapy control
- in chronic fatigue and reduced performance capability
- in increased oxidative stress (e.g., in smokers, phases of acute stress, unbalanced nutrition, physical activity)
- in professional sports
Which measurements results does the CRS® system provide?
- Protection from metabolic acidosis
- Immune resistance
- Metabolic regulation
- Physical training status
- Protection from oxidative stress
- Mental stress capacity
- Protection from infectious processes
- Connective tissue condition
- Regulation of inflammatory processes
- Allergic activation
- Cell regeneration processes
- Cell reduction processes
- General performance capability
- Micronutritional requirements